Jump to content

k8casino Baccarat Streak Bonus [live casino] [6/26~7/2]


admin

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
image.png
 
 

Game Rules:
During this event, play baccarat at K8 with at least $2 and win at least 3 times in a row to participate. (Resulting in tie does not break the winning streak.)
 
Winning Streak Reward:
3 wins in a row: $8 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
5 wins in a row: $18[BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
8 wins in a row: $28 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
Note: Reward will be given according to the highest amount of win in a row rounded down to the closest criteria.
How to join:
Submit a screenshot of your Win History and state your K8 account name & Bet Number.
 
Rules:
During the event period, each player can only join once.
The participating K8 accounts must not be the same login device and login IP account, if found to be using multiple accounts to participate, K8 has the right to forfeit the respective accounts.

==============================================================================

参加条件・ルール
k8のバカラをご遊戯の上、3連勝以上でご利用いただけます。引き分けは連勝に影響せず、1回あたりの最低ベット額は$2相当以上である必要があります。
 
連勝ボーナス
3連勝:$8 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE(エアドロップ コード)
5連勝:$18[BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE(エアドロップ・コード)
8連勝:$28 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE(エアドロップ コード)
備考:賞金は連勝の中から、最高配当金額を四捨五入して最も基準に近い数値で算出されます
参加方法
バカラ連勝のスクリーンショット・K8アカウントID・ベット履歴のシリーズナンバーをご提出ください
 
利用規約
イベント期間内に一人につき、一回のみ参加可能であり、同じスレで複数回の投稿はお控えください
同じIPアドレスで関係のあるアカウントで複数回の参加は禁止されております

==============================================================================

游戏规则:
在k8游玩百家乐连赢3把起可参加,和局不影响连赢计算,单注最低投注额需不低于等值2美元
 
连赢彩金:
连赢3 : $8 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
连赢5 : $18 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
连赢8 : $28 [BTC] K8 AirDrop CODE
 
如何参与:
截图您的百家乐连胜投注单号和K8帐户名
 
活动条款:
活动期间内一人得参加一次不可重复回帖
同ip关联帐号不得重复参加

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
4 hours ago, dontakosu456 said:

55be5a2d-41c0-4b82-a33d-cd92c110b080

e970a252-a0c1-4c8e-a6f3-6aadfad0d69f

fbf7ada3-36d8-4bcc-bd8c-9836d972472d
 
 

dontakosu456

DEAD9FEA-8A31-4714-B722-32CA1E4687BA.thumb.png.3939e9cff196f1e93724c83cb2af168d.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

K8ACCOUNTNAME: masa0707

BETNUMBER: 

5b379686-83d1-4a12-b606-cc8e98324a5c
3fd1c086-ac25-4882-9eda-4d3f0a65c8f2
9b6b3edc-5c5c-4744-8fe5-08ce8a87876d
c312f599-ae53-48ec-bd78-811d91af8913
b1f70a36-6819-4055-ad24-aabd3341b929
9675d708-cd79-4e8b-83b1-e89630268130
b5b623db-d810-47d2-9c32-eb9163ea7dd5
2f14438c-d3de-4e7c-ae98-4701eecd006a

IMG_0134.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ID:waka417

c96c336d-7566-41b9-a37f-b77c082e16e7
d389667b-5df0-40f9-9291-ab49930766bf
a27b06ea-9f68-4c41-9be8-ccfa2d86602a
eb317806-6331-4860-b3d4-d74ce66a4175
87873e17-d6be-4944-ac16-ec892c0dc93d
 

K8 _ Trusted Online Casino _ Bitcoin Casinos _ Crypto Casino - Google Chrome 2023_06_27 13_06_51.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
16 hours ago, masa0707 said:

K8ACCOUNTNAME: masa0707

BETNUMBER: 

5b379686-83d1-4a12-b606-cc8e98324a5c
3fd1c086-ac25-4882-9eda-4d3f0a65c8f2
9b6b3edc-5c5c-4744-8fe5-08ce8a87876d
c312f599-ae53-48ec-bd78-811d91af8913
b1f70a36-6819-4055-ad24-aabd3341b929
9675d708-cd79-4e8b-83b1-e89630268130
b5b623db-d810-47d2-9c32-eb9163ea7dd5
2f14438c-d3de-4e7c-ae98-4701eecd006a

IMG_0134.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
6 hours ago, bk201ats said:

ID:bk201ats

bet number:6319e5b6-27bf-4206-a410-90938ebb9869

130fb35f-8038-40c7-b7fb-50e5058ef833

70401c45-f004-4c53-b324-dc04e5469800

b83d41a1-312e-4227-8739-a7fb1875cc94

1e8e3bd3-bd35-4cdc-a27e-d4dab7c23c412EA65963-116B-4018-A955-AF29B28BF662.thumb.png.e2d7b6e4456ec5074312c129cf6cd8dc.png2F6813F3-85A7-40F2-A7DB-1C9FC41D38A6.thumb.png.383f7368e9384f9b7a1fc1f6450d1799.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 hours ago, waka said:

ID:waka417

c96c336d-7566-41b9-a37f-b77c082e16e7
d389667b-5df0-40f9-9291-ab49930766bf
a27b06ea-9f68-4c41-9be8-ccfa2d86602a
eb317806-6331-4860-b3d4-d74ce66a4175
87873e17-d6be-4944-ac16-ec892c0dc93d
 

K8 _ Trusted Online Casino _ Bitcoin Casinos _ Crypto Casino - Google Chrome 2023_06_27 13_06_51.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, qchan said:

ID qchan

99278973-775a-4d24-a918-71a38f59b0ea

e5c96522-1636-4a33-ab0c-cda256abf366

0ce84495-ad1e-40ee-bc17-ec1bfbd763d8

3d4748f4-c1ad-409b-844c-e8acaa0a910d

06aadc28-ac75-4127-9531-5fb3ddb422dbScreenshot_20230627-170408.thumb.png.9e8a24e9933caa34b02e96e25c0f8317.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, NA tari said:

🆔 tsubasa116

9f52aac1-2c08-4b4b-9b20-05090560b0fe

78b4bb4f-9366-4ad7-9d29-79f72733bbcd

06be3430-6732-457f-8456-c7a32b31961e

f4ccbd32-32ea-4b28-a58f-4b527b63a409

2a77c87b-e6b9-4598-9e89-6e1ff31a0ac0

IMG_1051.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sakuragi53

 

e72acaf1-8eb1-4902-9c14-54fe18c7443b

 

15404cfc-7cd1-46fa-995f-1df885411ba7

 

e61ceddf-4a4b-460b-abaa-76a6f2325b22

 

518d7044-ced1-4d14-85c9-c0d9f3e7effb

 

80a8bcf5-643e-4896-9732-4f313a5c8350

 

86c5a6c3-5b97-4327-86b9-f4faf2e4d8de

 

31652372-492e-4967-b810-ea665b7134e2

 

23282cef-1682-4729-9b1c-78a093bddfec

 

ce8513e3-9ba4-4b82-ba88-058d01572db3

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230627_173833_net.upx.proxy.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230627_173812_net.upx.proxy.browser.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
7 hours ago, sakuragi53 said:

Sakuragi53

 

e72acaf1-8eb1-4902-9c14-54fe18c7443b

 

15404cfc-7cd1-46fa-995f-1df885411ba7

 

e61ceddf-4a4b-460b-abaa-76a6f2325b22

 

518d7044-ced1-4d14-85c9-c0d9f3e7effb

 

80a8bcf5-643e-4896-9732-4f313a5c8350

 

86c5a6c3-5b97-4327-86b9-f4faf2e4d8de

 

31652372-492e-4967-b810-ea665b7134e2

 

23282cef-1682-4729-9b1c-78a093bddfec

 

ce8513e3-9ba4-4b82-ba88-058d01572db3

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230627_173833_net.upx.proxy.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20230627_173812_net.upx.proxy.browser.jpg

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ID:taisei0430

 

8cae3f82-11e0-458a-919d-e36189f57771

c294f23f-d36d-4c50-9b20-f849b8e37600

b387d13e-6ef7-4699-a236-bb0ae2c454e5

a8192080-e612-4e80-80fb-2b8dc2a97219

13230710-9a30-4070-9876-790ec8c613f6

14aaa253-4146-453f-ba7f-5c7dd2512083

4882686d-a1e9-49aa-9226-f8cabd862386

IMG_2177.png

IMG_2178.png

IMG_2179.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, taisei0430 said:

ID:taisei0430

 

8cae3f82-11e0-458a-919d-e36189f57771

c294f23f-d36d-4c50-9b20-f849b8e37600

b387d13e-6ef7-4699-a236-bb0ae2c454e5

a8192080-e612-4e80-80fb-2b8dc2a97219

13230710-9a30-4070-9876-790ec8c613f6

14aaa253-4146-453f-ba7f-5c7dd2512083

4882686d-a1e9-49aa-9226-f8cabd862386

IMG_2177.png

IMG_2178.png

IMG_2179.png

Hello,  code has been sent to your account through personal message. Thank you for participating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
33 minutes ago, hikiyowa4545 said:

こんにちは。あなたの賭け記録を確認するために、所定のルールに従っていただければ幸いです。 K8 アカウント名とベット番号を含めた勝利履歴のスクリーンショットを送信してください。 前もって感謝します!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, K8 Support said:

こんにちは。あなたの賭け記録を確認するために、所定のルールに従っていただければ幸いです。 K8 アカウント名とベット番号を含めた勝利履歴のスクリーンショットを送信してください。 前もって感謝します!

 

8 hours ago, K8 Support said:

ID hikiyowa4545

 

67EAF8D1-E51B-4566-AF86-F24FDC355364.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...