HOW TO PLAY BACCARAT AND WIN - LEARN IN LESS THAN FOUR MINUTES

moira10

The dealer then deals out the cards face up—two each for the player and banker—and whichever hand totals closest to nine wins. If you’ve bet on the player hand and it has the closest to nine, the winnings are simply double what you bet.

If you’ve bet on the banker hand and it wins, it pays 95 percent of your wager.When the cards dealt are greater than nine, you have to add the two together and drop the one (or two) to get the value.

For example, a hand of nine and seven cards dealt would add up to 16, and with the first digit dropped, the value in the game is six.

Here are some more rules to help you ace a baccarat game:

If either the player or banker is dealt a total of eight or nine, both the player and banker stand.

If the player’s total is five or less, then the player will receive another card. Otherwise, the player will stand.

If the player stands, then the banker hits on a total of 5 or less.

The final betting option, a tie, pays out 8-to-1. Conveniently, there are also sheets at the table for you to keep track of your score.

Edited by moira10

• 5 months later...

Wow, what a helpful and concise guide on playing baccarat! I've always been intimidated by this game, but your step-by-step instructions and clear examples make it seem much more approachable. I appreciate the emphasis on making smart bets and managing your bankroll, as these are crucial elements of any successful gambling strategy. Thanks for sharing your expertise and breaking down this game in a way that anyone can understand. I can't wait to give it a try and hopefully come out on top!