Gambling Discussion

Liu.An

Hello to all,

I've been gambling for about 20 years off and on when budget permits and have used many "systems" in that time. I've noticed no matter what system I use - the same pattern seems to appear.  The system works great at first and then eventually falters, then crashes and burns.

The most recent run was 14 days of winning in a row (28 total sessions - see below) with a very simple system... day 15 and 16 I experienced considerable drawdowns and then never recovered. That was probably my longest winning streak on a single system.

This got me to thinking... What if we use many different systems in a given period?  In other words, let's say I gamble every day and each day pick a different system to use, assuming I'm not gambling all day long. (I currently only usually play about 15 or 20 minutes per session - 2 sessions per day).

So I'm thinking the K8 Gaming is simply that - ALL the systems you've ever thought of or read about on a list and then just pick a different one each session. Set a reasonable Win-stop for each session.

There is no math or science behind this idea... just trying to take advantage of what seems to be optimal "luck" when starting fresh with a different system.