Multiplier

LadyKoyana

This special feature multiplies  payouts by whichever number it happens to be, and prizes get a huge boost as a result. Multipliers range from 2x symbols which will double prizes, right up to 10x and beyond. And in my case i already experience here in K8 for about 25x and more, the most generous Real money prizes i've got. 🤑❤️

• 1 year later...
On 11/29/2022 at 12:26 PM, LadyKoyana said:

This special feature multiplies  payouts by whichever number it happens to be, and prizes get a huge boost as a result. Multipliers range from 2x symbols which will double prizes, right up to 10x and beyond. And in my case i already experience here in K8 for about 25x and more, the most generous Real money prizes i've got. 🤑❤️

Congrats on those epic wins! 💰

Wow, those wins must've been thrilling! 🌟

But finding multipliers exceeding 10x seems like a real challenge. 😞

But it seems like hitting multipliers above 10x is a real challenge. 😣