How to Profit

Persephone

If you’re good at gaming or if you have an entertaining personality, you can make money in live stream. Now you might be wondering, why would anyone want to watch me play, and why would anyone want to pay me to play? The fact that people like to watch others play video games creates a number of ways to earn money from broadcasting gaming live streams like viewers may make donations to express appreciation for good or entertaining play, attendees to special live-stream events may pay for tickets or gaming brands may sponsor players who attract attention to their games. 

To make more money in live streaming, you’ll need to be interesting enough that people want to watch you play. Being a good player is the easiest way to attract interest, but if you’re funny or good at telling stories while you play, people might watch you even if you’re not the best player. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:42 PM, Persephone said:

If you’re good at gaming or if you have an entertaining personality, you can make money in live stream. Now you might be wondering, why would anyone want to watch me play, and why would anyone want to pay me to play? The fact that people like to watch others play video games creates a number of ways to earn money from broadcasting gaming live streams like viewers may make donations to express appreciation for good or entertaining play, attendees to special live-stream events may pay for tickets or gaming brands may sponsor players who attract attention to their games. 

To make more money in live streaming, you’ll need to be interesting enough that people want to watch you play. Being a good player is the easiest way to attract interest, but if you’re funny or good at telling stories while you play, people might watch you even if you’re not the best player. 

Consider exploring partnerships with gaming accessory brands or hosting sponsored giveaways during your streams.

Can you share more tips for improving gaming skills?

Any advice for growing a loyal audience?

1 minute ago, CommandX said:

Any suggestions for dealing with trolls or negative comments?

Ignore or use humor to diffuse negative comments, and consider implementing moderation tools to maintain a positive environment. 🚫😊