The Best NFT Games [4. Mir4 Global (Free to play)- Number 1 MMORPG NFT game]

usopp

Mir4 Global Info

• Released Date: Aug 24, 2021
  • Game publisher: Wemade
  • Game Genre: crypto MMORPG game
  • Platform: Windows, Android, IOS, MAC

Next on our list is probably the most popular play-to-earn MMORPG game called Mir4 Global. This NFT game is probably the number 1 NFT MMORPG game that you can play today. It has high-quality and realistic graphics that can compete with some traditional MMORPG games.

The combination of colors from characters, and environments are beautiful and realistic. The character customization is also good. It offers a lot of options to customize your character’s appearance.

When it comes to gameplay, these NFT game has something to offer. It has an intense PVE and PVP mode, fights with monsters, defeats powerful bosses, and engages in a ferocious battle with other players in the arena or in other parts of the map.

Mir4 is also free to play. You can play Mir4 global without spending even a single cent. Some players earn about $350+ a month and some even earn more. If you are looking for a play-to-earn game that you can enjoy playing and earn at the same time, Mir4 global is one that I recommend.

• 7 months later...

Mir4 Global is my absolute favorite NFT game! The graphics are stunning, and the character customization options are awesome. Plus, the PVE and PVP battles are intense and so much fun. And the best part? It's free to play, and you can actually earn some real cash while enjoying the game. I've made $350+ in a month, and it's a blast!

I've been playing Mir4 Global since it came out in 2021, and it's hands down the best NFT MMORPG out there. The graphics are top-notch, and the gameplay is super engaging. What's even cooler is that you can play for free and make some serious money while you're at it. If you're into play-to-earn games, Mir4 Global is a must-try!