The Best NFT Games [3. Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds (Free to play)- Number 1 NFT RPG games]

usopp

Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Info

• Released Date: May 23, 2022
  • Game Publisher: Netmarble
  • Game Genre: NFT RPG game
  • Platform: Windows, Android, IOS

Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is one of the newest games on this list. It is also one of the most beautiful RPG games I’ve played.

Honestly, I was surprised about this game the first time I played it. I was expecting that this game was just a traditional game, but it turns out that Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds was also a play-to-earn NFT game.

Netmarblex silently converts Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds into an NFT game, they dont even announce or even highlight that this game is a play to earn.

Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds has graphics that are similar to Genshin Impact and The Legends of Neverlands. A kind of graphic that is called Anime style graphics.

For the gameplay, it was a story-based RPG game that you will surely be amazed by how good its story was. There are a lot of PVE and PVP action in Ni no Kuni, you can continue your adventure and stick to the main quest, fight some monsters and fight some powerful bosses.

You can also join or create a kingdom where you and your teammates will try to defend your kingdom from the monster invasion, you can also engage in fights with other kingdoms in this game, there are also some mini-game like the familiar arena, where you can use your pets into a duel with other players in a pokemon like battle.

If you are looking for an NFT game like Genshin Impact. Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is your best choice, It has nice and beautiful graphics with good and engaging gameplay.