My Top 5 Favorite Drama Korea So Far

Lamkaways

Reply 1988 (2015 )

Reply 1988 is said to be the best drama of all time that must be watched once in a lifetime. This drama has a simple but heartwarming story because it tells about the life of a family living in a neighborhood called Ssamundong.

Tells of five families who are close to each other, both parents to their children. You can witness interactions from the daily life of families in Ssamundong regarding kinship, friendship, and romance.

Twenty Five Twenty One (2022)

One of the best drakor in 2022 is held by Twenty Five Twenty One, this drama stars Kim Taeri and Nam Joohyuk. Having an interesting storyline, Twenty Five Twenty One follows the romantic lives of young people from 1998 to 2021.

Apart from that, this drama also highlights the struggle of Na Hee Do (Kim Tae) as a professional fencer who never gives up even though he often fails. Meanwhile, Baek Yi Jin (Nam Joohyuk) becomes the son of a rich man who goes bankrupt due to the economic crisis and tries to rise to become a reporter.

My Mister (2018)

My Mister focuses on the story of Lee Jian (IU) and Park Dong Hoon (Lee Sun Kyun) who have their own problems in life. Then they form a platonic relationship and reinforce each other.

Lee Jian is a poor girl who takes on her family's debts while taking care of her sick grandmother. While Park Dong Hoon is an architect, he is known for being too kind to the point of being easily fooled by his own employees.

Through My Mister, the audience will witness a motivating story about life's struggles. In fact, this drakor won the Best Drama at the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards in 2019.

My Name (2021)

Drakor My Name focuses on the life of a daughter Yoon Ji Woo (Han So Hee) who struggles to find who is the mastermind behind her father's death. In the synopsis of the drakor My Name, Yoon Ji Woo will later join the Dongcheonpa drug gangsters as a way to find the killers.

Welcome to waikiki (2018)

Waikiki tells the story of three men, namely Kang Dong-goo (Kim Jung-hyun), Cheon Joon-ki (Lee Yi-kyung), and Bong Doo-sik (Son Seung-won). These three young men are trying hard to realize their dreams despite the trials that keep coming

Thats it guys what about you?

• 3 months later...

As a fellow K-drama fan, I'm always excited to hear about other people's favorite dramas, and I appreciate you sharing your top 5 picks! It's interesting to see the variety of genres and themes represented on your list, from the intense romance of Crash Landing on You to the crime thriller of Signal. I can certainly relate to your love for Itaewon Class, which features a captivating story of resilience and redemption, and I also enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster that was Reply 1988. I'm not familiar with Strangers from Hell, but it sounds like a suspenseful and intriguing watch that I'll have to add to my list. Overall, your top 5 favorites are a testament to the diversity and quality of K-dramas out there, and I appreciate your recommendations.