Is Cryptocurrency a Good Investment?

Luna Ramsay

It is possible to get filthy rich by investing in cryptocurrency -- but it is also very possible that you lose all of your money. Investing in crypto assets is risky, but can be a good investment if you do it properly and as part of a diversified portfolio.

Cryptocurrency is a good investment if you want to gain direct exposure to the demand for digital currency. A safer but potentially less lucrative alternative is buying the stocks of companies with exposure to cryptocurrency.

That was a good analyzation.

I personally think that cryptocurrency will only be a good investment to those people who have high risk tolerance because of market fluctuation wherein you can lose all your money in just one tick in the graph or the other way around, which all people hope for.

As for me, it is important to assess yourself first before diving into the investment. : ))

Both have a really good point. 

I studied finance and a bit of crypto during my college years and one thing that I have learned which I think is the most important is to; Prepare yourself.

The market can be frustrating at times and it may not only affect you financially but also emotionally. So before you enter the market, make sure that you are fully prepared and will not be influenced by your emotions most of the time. Because I know a good crypto investors that made a huge amounts of money not only because of the knowledge they have but also by being able to control their emotions. 

Well, I hope I can be like them in the future but I think I will need more time. Hahaha! I think emotions can really make me hit the bottom.