Jump to content

Chilli Heat [Pragmatic Play]


LadyKoyana

Recommended Posts

  • Member

image.png

 

Title: Chilli Heat
Developer: Pragmatic Play
Reels: 5
Rows: 3
Paylines: 25
RTP: 96.5%
Hit Frequency: N/A
Max Win: 2512x
Volatility: Medium
Min/Max Bet: €0.25/€125
Release Date: Jan 25, 2018

 

Now playinghttps://k8.io/games/slots/vs25chilli

 


Chilli Heat Review

 

There is no shortage of slots inspired by grand ole’ Mexico, and many of them are really well-made too. It’s always interesting to see what a new game can come up with in this popular genre, and Chili Heat does a good first impression with its cheerful vibe and mariachi soundtrack. You will benefit from a Money Respins feature here, as well as 3 different fixed jackpots and a bonus round with the possibility of endless retriggers.


The reels are set in a typical mexican street, with chilis and cactuses and mexican style houses, and it all plays out on 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 ways to win. You can place bets between 25p and £125 per spin across all platforms and devices, and this is a medium volatile game aimed mostly at casual players who don’t fancy too much risk.

 

The game’s RTP of 96.5 % is a bit above industry average, and it leaves you with a house edge of 3.5 %. You can win up to 1,000x your stake if you land the biggest jackpot, and this can only happen in the Money Respins feature. The gameplay is quite entertaining all the way here, as the bonus features are nicely balanced between the base game and the free spins bonus round.

 

image.jpeg

 


What symbols are there?


The cheerful guitar-playing hombre is the highest value symbol here, but there is not all that much difference between the premium symbols. Every symbol represents different well-known items of mexican origin, and you also have the low value royals in place. Here we present you with the paytable for Chilli Heat slot:

 

  • Guitar-playing hombre - Pays 8x for 5 on a payline
  • Chihuahua - Pays 6x for 5 on a payline
  • Tabasco sauce - Pays 5x for 5 on a payline
  • Tequila shot - Pays 4x for 5 on a payline
  • Royal symbols - All pay 2x for 5 on a payline

 

image.jpeg


What are the bonus features?

 

The game logo is the wild symbol here, and it will step in to replace all regular symbols in such a way that your winnings will be maximized. It cannot step in for the scatter or the money bag symbols, which we will get to next.

 

There is a Money Respin feature you can trigger when you land at least 6 money bag symbols anywhere on the screen at the same time. The respins take place on a new reel set, and here all the triggering money bags will be sticky, and thus frozen in place.

You then get 3 respins to play out, and only blank symbols or money bags will land. Any new money bag you land also becomes sticky, and you get 3 more respins. This feature will go on as long as you keep adding money bags to the winning cluster, or until the whole screen is filled with nothing but money symbols.

 

image.jpeg

 

 

Free spins in Chilli Heat


You need to land 3 sunshine scatter symbols on the same spin to trigger the game’s free spins bonus round, and the scatter symbols will only land on reels 2, 3 and 4. This will give you 8 free spins to start with, but you can retrigger the feature with no upper limit if you land 3 scatters again.

You will also benefit from the fact that only higher value symbols are in play here, as the royals are removed. You can even trigger the Money Respins feature from within the bonus round, which can really do wonders to your total payout here.

 

image.jpeg

 


Verdict

 

Chilli Heat will definitely put you in the mood for some tacos and maybe a shot of tequila or two. It’s a cheerful game aimed at casual players who just want to have some good ole’ fun. The features are entertaining and well-balanced, and the main jackpot of 1,000x is okay for a game with medium volatility. Granted, it has some competition from many similarly themed slots out there, but it’s far from the worst of the bunch.
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...