Jump to content

True Grit Redemption [Nolimit City]


Akesha

Recommended Posts

nlc_truegritredemption-en-US.png

Title: True Grit Redemption
Developer: Nolimit City
Reels: 6
Rows: 4-5-5-5-4-4
Paylines: 240+
RTP: 96.11% | 94.04%
Hit Freq: 24.36%
Free Spins Freq: 1/214
Max Win: 20,220x
Max Win Probability: ~1 in 6M rounds
Volatility: High (10/10)
Min/Max Bet: 0.20/100
Release Date: December 21, 2021

Now playhttps://k8.io/games/slots/nlc_truegritredemption

True Grit Redemption: Slot Overview

It's difficult to contain your laughter when you consider what an eccentric developer Nolimit City is. You can be carefreely hopping through Ancient Egypt, a jungle-themed utopia, or the jaunty Irish hills one moment, and then Nolimit delivers a slab of a game that makes you groan the next. This type of slot machine, True Grit Redemption, offers a ton of features in a background that is as gloomy as they come. This is especially true when you consider that El Paso Gunfight, a prior game centered on a mass shooting, had a picture of a character peeing in a graveyard.

I hope that introduction gave you a sense of what to expect when True Grit Redemption bursts onto the screen. Our initial thoughts were, "Who is beating up a certain environmental activist?" and "Did Nolimit City watch Gangs of New York while creating the game?" Here, in the midst of a chilly, desolate outdoor scene, are parts of both. If True Grit Redemption were a movie, No Country for Old Men may be a good comparison. In this universe, good guys can triumph over heroes, and there is no such thing as putting the needs of women or children first. True Grit Redemption presents a side of the Western slot genre that players have likely never seen before. Nolimit City are without a doubt the kings of creating Western slots. Though, like Deadwood, Nolimit City's sound genius David has once again excelled himself with the eerie soundtrack, so they might have heard it.

2.PNG

Choose a wager between 20 percent and £/€100 each spin and rack up before earning some redemption of your own. RTP reaches a maximum of 96.11%, while volatility is rated 10 out of 10, or "Extreme" in non-numerical words. However, purchasing free spins has an impact on the value. At first glance, the 6-reel grid might resemble Megaways, but not quite. The main six reels of the game contain ordinary payouts, wilds, scatters, or Grit Girl symbols, while the locked places on the bottom reel contain character or special symbols. The top reel only has character symbols or wilds. When scatter symbols land on the main reels, the locked sections on those reels unlock. Additionally, the bottom right reel position always contains a sticky wild multiplier that activates throughout the Dead Spins, as you shall see.

Winning combinations, which start paying from the left side of the grid, are made up of matching symbols that appear on neighboring reels in any order. By default, this generates 240 ways, which explode when locations are unlocked and symbols are separated. A cascade function is activated by winning combos, which clears off existing symbols and replaces them with fresh ones. The 10-A card icons on the lower side of the paytable are worth 0.20 to 0.75x for six of a kind and increase to 0.85 to 1.75x for the following five-character symbols. When Grit Girl appears on reels 1-4, you want her since she pays x25 for three or x500 for four. When Grit Girl appears on three or more reels, she triggers a payout, and whether or not the bottom right sticky multiplier is unlocked, its effects are multiplied by her victories.

True Grit Redemption: Slot Features

1.PNG

Let's add a lot more features to really make your head spin because we wouldn't be surprised if you are already scratching your head in confusion. A number of features with an x before them come first.

xWild Transform
Both symbols become wilds if any of the symbols on the bottom reel match any of the symbols on the top reel.

xNudge Wild
a bottom-reel-appearing stacking wild symbol that always nudges into view. Every time it moves a position, its multiplier goes up by one. The xNudge folds back down and nudges on the subsequent cascade with a higher multiplier if it is not utilized on a victory. The values of all active wild multipliers are added.

xWays & Infectious xWays

Anywhere other than the top reel is an xWays land. Only the bottom reel positions are home to infectious xWays. The number of ways to win increases when an ordinary pay symbol appears 2-3 times in an xWay. All occurrences of the same type of symbol are expanded to the same size when The Infectious xWays show two symbols.

Reel Split

Only found on the bottom reel, the Reel Split symbol doubles all other symbols on the main reel that are located above it. Then it disappears, leaving room for the symbols on the bottom reel to fill it. The Grit Girl does not split but instead doubles the payoff multiplier, and reels can only split twice at most.

Transform 'Em'

This symbol only shows up on the bottom reel. All low payments become the same low pay sign when it hits, and all characters become the same character symbols. Tiles on the top reel are unaffected, though.

Free Torture Spins

4, 7, 9, or 10 of the locked spaces on the main reels are unlocked by landing 1, 2, 3, or 4 scatter symbols. In addition, 3 scatters in view result in 8 Torture Spins, plus 1 spin for each split scatter part. For the length of the feature, unlocked locations stay unlocked. Landing a fourth scatter changes the game to Dead Spins, which adds +2 spins and +1 more spin for each split scatter element.

Dead Spins

You receive 10 Dead Spins when you land 4 scatters, in addition to 1 scatter for each split scatter. The sticky wild multiplier in the bottom right corner is now active, which is the difference. With each cascade, the multiplier rises by one.

Nolimit Bonus

The Nolimit Bonus menu offers a total of three possibilities. Dead Spins cost 669x the bet, while torture spins cost 69x the wager. Alternately, you can pay 189 times the wager, which has an 80% chance of granting Torture Spins and a 20% chance of awarding Dead Spins.

True Grit Redemption: Slot Verdict

3.PNG

The gameplay is fairly complicated, as it frequently is with Nolimit City games, so maybe everything is relatively evident now, but it might not be. From East Coast vs. West Coast's Infectious xWays to Fire in the Hole's fixed positions, it seems like the company crammed a lot into this game. There are times when it appears as though someone is sitting back and randomly shooting features onto the board. Therefore, one strategy is to quickly read the rules without expecting to fully comprehend them, let them stew in your head, demo the game for a little, return to the regulations, repeat the process, and, like Mental, remain completely perplexed.

Of course, we're joking around—sort of, but not really. Even while True Grit isn't a paper on quantum entanglement theory, it is nevertheless more complicated than most slots are. But hey, half of the excitement of finding a new Nolimit City slot machine is watching 50 moving parts do their mysterious thing before launching a sizable reward and not really understanding why.

There are obviously many features, and because ordinary symbol values are low, you'll need them to cooperate to succeed. That or get a sweet Grit Girl victory. It can be eye-opening to see how she is amplified by the sticky wild multiplier in the bottom corner. When Grit Girl wins, it's like winning the top reward on a scratch-off lottery ticket after a few cascades have increased the multiplier and perhaps a Reel Split has been added. Numbers in a Nolimit slot can occasionally have deeper significance in addition to rules. One of these puzzlers may be the 20,220x maximum payout of True Grit Redemption. Is it a mysterious allusion to the year 2022 in a prehistoric calendar?

True Grit Redemption is probably not the game for those who want to mentally place symbols to achieve the best outcomes by repeatedly pressing the play button. Nobody will be put off by the dismal and dark plot either. True Grit Redemption is not a fruit machine and is still reserved for players who enjoy a brazen, uncompromising challenge filled with intricate features that take some time to understand and require many spins to master. The lower potential and odds may allow for a slightly wider audience to take a peek inside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...