Jump to content

Little BigHorn [No Limit]


Jason

Recommended Posts

nlc_littlebighorn-en-US.png

Title: Little Bighorn
Developer: Nolimit City
Reels: 5
Rows: 3-4-5-3-2
Paylines: 360
RTP: 96.06% | 94.09% | 92.11%
Hit Freq: 32.35%
Free Spins Freq: 1 in 282
Max Win: 25,676x
Max Win Probability: ~1 in 19M rounds
Volatility: High (10/10)
Min/Max Bet: 0.20/100
 

Play now:  https://k8.io/games/slots/nlc_littlebighorn

Little Bighorn Review

image.png

Little Bighorn Reviewed October 11 2022 by Casinogamesonnet.com
Nolimit City is taking a break from making controversial slots and instead pursuing a historical angle. Little Bighorn is about the famed Battle of Little Bighorn (a.k.a. Custer’s Last Stand). This battle saw Arapaho, Lakota Sioux, and Northern Cheyenne tribes combine to defeat the US 7th Calvary Regiment.

If you think historical slots are interesting, you might find the following Little Bighorn slot review worthwhile. It covers this game’s win potential, RTP, features, and more.

Gameplay
This slot features a strange 3-4-5-3-2 grid with 360 ways to win. You need to get matching symbols in adjacent reels to form winning combinations.

Little Bighorn takes place in a desolate area of Montana, with rocks and barren land in the background. Meanwhile, the symbols look like old paintings of the main people involved, such as Custer and Crazy Horse.

We wouldn’t say that the atmosphere is Nolimit’s best artwork, but it does offer an authentic historical vibe. This game also sees soldiers get scalped, which adds edginess to the equation.

image.png

Payouts and Max Win Potential
Low pays include a club, knife, revolver, and tomahawk. High-paying symbols are Crazy Horse, Custer, Major Marcus Reno, Sitting Bull, and Two Moon. The highest-paying character delivers 3.75x the stake for five symbols. You can win up to 25,676x your stake when including bonuses in the mix.

RTP, Volatility and Betting Options
You can bet between €0.20 and €100 per round. The default Little Bighorn RTP is 96.06%, but it rises to 96.10% with the “Scalp Bet.” The latter option adds 50% to your stake and, in return, guarantees one scatter symbol per spin. Volatility is 10/10, which is as high as it gets.

Game Features
Like most Nolimit City games, Little Bighorn has more than enough features and a new function called xMount. We’ll unpack all of these below.

Totem Pole Wilds
Scatter symbols (totem poles) land on reels 2-4 and can potentially transform into expanding wilds. These symbols always become expanding wilds in free spins and will provide +1 free spin.

Scalp Wilds
Appearing on reel 3, Scalp Wilds will turn the US calvary officers into wild symbols. If the Scalp Wild lands partially on the reel, it will nudge until occupying the entire reel. Each nudge results in a +1 multiplier increase for the reel. In this case, the +1 refers to adding another wild onto the already stacked reel.

Spirit Call Respin
No Mercy scatter symbols, which land on reel 5, trigger a Spirit Call Respin whenever they land. The scatter symbol goes to the first reel during the respin and will change into one of the following:

  • Crazy Horse – The Crazy Horse symbols become standard wilds.
  • Sitting Bull – All Sitting Bull symbols become expanding wild symbols.
  • Two Moon – The Two Moon symbols will transform into wilds.

Scalp Free Spins
You trigger 8 Scalp Free Spins when getting 3 Totem Poles on the reels. This bonus increases the Scalp Wild win multiplier by 1x every time a symbol gets scalped. No limit exists on this win multiplier, meaning it can lead to some truly huge wins. You’ll unlock Spirit Call Free Spins and get +2 free spins when landing a No Mercy scatter.

image.png

Spirit Call Free Spins
You can unlock Spirit Call Free Spins in one of two ways:

  1.  Getting 3 Totem Pole scatters and 1 No Mercy scatter in the main game.
  2.  Landing a No Mercy scatter during Scalp Free Spins.


These free games work almost the same as the Scalp variety. The only notable changes include a 2-3-4-5-3 grid and a sticky No Mercy scatter.

Feature Buy
You can activate the following bonus options at any time:

  • 77x the stake (96.19% RTP) – Scalp Free Spins
  • 490x the stake (96.02% RTP) – Spirit Call Free Spins
  • 159.5x the stake – Mystery option with 20% chance for Spirit Call Free Spins and an 80% chance for Scalp Free Spins.

How Does This Game Compare to Other Nolimit City Slots?
Little Bighorn isn’t quite as controversial as previous Nolimit City games like San Quentin and Mental. It still has plenty of attitude, though, in the form of calvary commanders getting scalped. This game also compares well to most Nolimit slots regarding win potential. While it doesn’t have an insane 150,000x max payout like San Quentin, it still offers a hefty 25,676x top win.

Final Verdict on The Little Bighorn Slot
Little Bighorn doesn’t feel destined to become one of Nolimit City’s biggest hits ever. However, it certainly outdoes the average online slot in multiple areas.

This game blends plenty of features and animations to create an entertaining experience. We’re not thrilled with the background graphics, but they’re a minor point once bullets and arrows start flying.

Little Bighorn has lots of features, including multiple types of wilds and free spins. These features don’t always build into the largest payouts, but they’re lucrative enough.

In summary, Little Bighorn is a solid game that depicts the Battle of Little Bighorn in an edgy way. Although it probably won't be a major hit, this game is still a solid collection to the Nolimit library.

Release Date
Little Bighorn was released on October 11 2022.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...