Jump to content

Serial [No Limit]


Jason

Recommended Posts

nlc_serial-en-US.png

Software:  NoLimit City
Release Date:  08.11.2022
RTP:  96.07% | 94.08% | 92.05%
Volatility:  High
Max Win:  x74800
Bet Range:  ($,€,£) 0.20 - 100
Number of Reels:  5
Betways:  243
Features:  Horror, Multiplier Wilds, Multiplier, Respins, xNudge, xWays, xSplit

Play now:  https://k8.io/games/slots/nlc_serial

Serial Slot Review
For the supplier of this status Serial is a wonderful launch that’s made it to the lobbies of many operators. Serial was launched on 08.11.2022 offering exciting gameplay and superior visuals. You can enjoy free Serial test mode on clashofslots.com as a visitor with no registration required.

Check out the slot metrics to decide if that’s the best choice for you. Serial offers 96.07% RTP, High volatility and x74800 win potential, max win. With a pretty balanced math and the possibility of the massive swings, the game is always thrilling. Overall, it delivers enjoyable gaming experience.

Serial appeals to those who love gameplay that has both conventional and unique elements to it. If no feature gets activated, the base game is still entertaining but once wilds, scatters or other special symbols or features appear on the reels, it gets to the whole new level.

The reel setup is 5-7-7-7-5 rows across 5 reels with Enhancer Cells at the top and bottom row. The base game starts with a 3-3-3-3-3 active area, remaining positions are locked in. Enhancer Cells open up by activating a respin. Enhancer Cells can land the following symbols: Wild, xNudge, xWays, character symbols and Infectious xWays (only on the last reel’s Enhancer Cells).

image.png

Blood-splattered objects of crime scene evidence represent the five low-paying symbols of a baseball cap, spade, gloves, toothed chain and clamp. Match five across the reels to win 0.5x to 0.9x your bet. Human remains, the victim, a doctor, a police inspector, and the Bodycam Butcher make up the character symbols and six-of-a-kind awards from 1x to 5x your bet.

A gas can represents the regular wild symbol that substitutes all pay symbols in winning combos. The xNudge Wild symbol is represented by a bodybag, the xSplit Wild by the killer’s chainsaw, xWays symbols are labelled, and Infectious xWays reveals an x2, x3, or x4 marked character symbol. Lastly, a missing poster of the victim acts as the bonus scatter on reels 2, 3 and 4. Landing all three on a spin awards the bonus game.

Serial Slot Features
Widely regarded as a studio unafraid to innovate and push the limits of online slot design, Nolimit City is anything but your regular game developer. Love or loathe the games, players’ interest piques with each release and the occasional jaw-drops at the bewilderingly complex gameplay, edgy theme or sheer brilliance of execution. It goes without saying that Nolmit City is a headline-grabbing studio, commanding a review of each game.

Before taking your first step into the realm of the Bodycam Butcher, you have a choice of activating the xBet feature. With xBet enabled, the base bet value is increased by 20%, and a scatter symbol is guaranteed to land on reel two on every spin.

A Locking Respin Win mechanic is at the heart of the game, which locks a winning combination before carrying out a respin of the remaining positions. If more matching symbols land, they also become locked with the rest of the combo for another respin. The cycle continues until no more matching symbols land to further the win.

image.png

Enhancer Cells situated above and below each reel open with each respin. Reel one opens on the first respin, with the rest opening in succession with each respin thereafter. Enhancer Cells can contain the following special symbols only:

  • Wild: Regular wild symbols.
  • xNudge Wild: A nudging wild with a multiplier which increases in x1 increments with each nudge.
  • xWays: Reveals 2 to 4 matching symbols from the pay table within a single symbol position. If more than one lands during a spin sequence, the xWays symbols revealed will match.
  • Character Symbols: Open Grave, Victim, Doctor, Inspector or Butcher symbols.
  • Infectious xWays: Present on reel five only. Acts like xWays and breaks the position into 2 to 4 matching symbols from the pay table before splitting all symbols that match on the central 5×3 reel set in the same fashion.

Should two scatters land on a spin, they transform into xWays symbols at the end and carry out the splitting symbol feature. xNudge Wilds can also feature on the main reel set on reels 2, 3 and 4.

And the last of the special symbols you will find in the game is the buzzing chainsaw of the xSplit Wild feature. Located on the fifth reel only, the xSplit Wild acts as an x2 wild and splits all symbols into two in a direct line to its left. The xSplit Wild feature will double the multiplier value of an xNudge Wild, double an xWays symbol count (splitting two symbols into four, for example), and will double the number of free spins a scatter symbol contains.

image.png

Land three scatter symbols to trigger the ‘The Search’ free spins bonus. The number of awarded spins equals the combined numbers shown on each scatter. Scatter symbols show values of +2 or +3 as standard, which can be doubled in value by the xSplit Wild feature. During free spins, the reel layout expands by two extra Enhancer Cell positions on reels 2, 3 and 4. Land an xSplit Wild chainsaw during the round for an additional two free spins and upgrade to the ‘The Kill’ bonus for your remaining spins.

Land three scatters and an xSplit Wild on a spin to trigger the ‘The Kill’ bonus game. The number of awarded spins equals the sum of the value on the scatter symbols. The Kill spins play out the same way as The Search spins but with a roaming xSplit Wild that moves up and down reel five to random positions on each spin.

Serial comes with a max-win gamble feature, xBizarre. Should you reach a win over 18,700x your bet, the win is capped, and you will be given up to three 50/50 no-lose gamble chances, each with a further 18,700x stake up for grabs leading to the maximum win of 74,800x your bet. There are three murderous scenarios involving a choice between two tents, two bathroom doors, and two portable toilets. Choosing the correct option awards an extra 18,700x stake and takes you to the next possible victim. Losing a gamble does not forfeit your winnings and returns you to the main game.

image.png

Where available, you can buy instant bonus game access using the Serial Bonus Buy feature. For a fixed amount, you can purchase one of three bonus-triggering spin options:

  • 78x Stake | The Search: A bonus-triggering spin into The Search bonus. This option comes with a 96.27% RTP.
  • 480x Stake | The Kill: A bonus-triggering spin that activates The Kill spins. This bonus has a 96.38% RTP rating.
  • 279x Stake | Lucky Draw: A bonus-triggering spin with a 70% chance of triggering The Search spins and a 30% chance of landing the xSplit Wild for The Kill feature. This option comes with a 96.38% RTP.


Final Verdict
Serial is a finely-curated video slot of outstanding quality and an atmospheric triumph for horror fans. As expected, a slot self-titled as extremely volatile can mean a torturous session, and dream combinations will need xNudge Wilds, Infectious xWays, or an amalgamation of the two to emerge with heavyweight hits from beneath the drama and flashing imagery.

And NoLimit City has dared to innovate again with the max win gamble feature, xBizarre, which makes an entertaining finale to the gory tale with a no-lose gamble chance to quadruple the max-capped win. Overall a stunning design from Nolimit City; from the screeching chainsaw of the xSplit Wild to the xNudge Wild bumping bodybag, Serial is a feast of the senses for gamers that gravitate towards the macabre.

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...